sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

50 Shades of abusive fuck! yeah abusive on the reader.

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I started reading the 50 Shades on the account of some friends telling me how the movie was very bad compared to the book. I thought it would be an easy reading, but sadly I was wrong, it is painful to read over and over the failed attempts of Anastasia to grasp on Grey's psyche. Fifty shades? He's really not that complicated; He is an abusive fuck period. How he became an abusive fuck? Well... That's for his shrink to find out and for us to know after spending on the following books I imagine; and probably won't be that interesting either. Inner Goddess??? Is that really a thing? characters are unreal and childish. "Oh my God! I'm taking a crap in Christian Grey's toilet" Do graduate women from nice colleges really think that way? As a kinky-horny story sucks ass (and not even that), as a romantic girly novel, not quite. Total waste of time.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios: